COVID-19 Update in Rahway
As the ongoing development of COVID-19 continues, state and federal health agencies have provided facilities like ours the opportunity to be open to serve patients in need. To ensure clean and safe facilities to help serve our communities, Dr's Choice, your Rahway Chiropractor team, is following all mandated guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the New Jersey Department of Health.
As per the CDC, the service we provide as a medical facility is an essential one, and we are committed to continuing to serve our patients in a safe and responsible manner.
With information moving quickly, we think it's important to keep you informed of the measures we are taking to ensure the health of both our patients and our team members. As you would expect, all decisions we are making are being guided by the NJ Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control.
Operational Changes in Rahway
Along with enhanced sanitation measures and social distancing practices in each of our offices, here are the most recent operational changes we want you to be aware of:
- We have adjusted treatment hours and scheduling practices to align with social distancing.
- We have limited daily treatment hours to enable our team members to sanitize our offices.
- We have altered our waiting areas and have staggered our waiting room patient intake to promote social distancing.
- We are wearing masks and requiring patients to do the same.
- In addition to weekly deep cleans of the offices, we are performing frequent wipe downs with Lysol and Sani Wipes to all commonly used surfaces, door handles, as well as tables and equipment, if necessary, in between each patient.
- All staff are required to wash/sanitize hands before and after working with each individual patient.
- Soap and hand sanitizer are readily available throughout each office for everyone's use.